Brewer Fanatic

ESPN Fantasy Team Love/Hate list

SeriesFinale

He only qualifies at 3B in fantasy. In some leagues he can't gain OF eligibility until next year, in many leagues not for 20 games. So he classified him correctly.

He's wrong about Hardy though, he is a legit 20 HR guy.

He only qualifies at 3B in fantasy. In some leagues he can't gain OF eligibility until next year, in many leagues not for 20 games. So he classified him correctly.

Interesting, I played fantasy once, several years ago, and wasn't aware of those rules, but I suppose they make sense.

It all depends on the rules for eligibility. If you only have a one-game burden, then a guy like Pedro Feliz, who played catcher for a game last year, could be a viable option. And I can't believe he criticizes Bush. Reading him and his affinity for late night games of Madden with the women, I figured his mantra would coinicde with my screen name.

This guy was on ESPNEWS yesterday. He was talking about one player (can't remember who) and then they went on to Corey Hart and said if his relationship didn't work out with the one player he had a crush on he would get married to Corey Hart.

I kind of hate Dave Bush after last year too. At least when it comes to Fantasy baseball. I spent the first half of the year trying to trade him for anything I could get and got nothing, even from a guy in my league who was 3 quarters of a way through a case of beer.

Archived