Brewer Fanatic

7-31-07 Alternate Entertainment

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its kinda like Lou Brown in Major League 2 over here. I'm jumping up and down while yelling at the TV but Masterpiece Theater is on? My wife and dog woke up to look at me strangely and all I can say is "I love this English crap!"

I think the ballad of Mr. Jenks is on? God I love me some Masterpiece!

I found a way to circumvent the latest Brewerfan in game thread gimmick, and talk about the game, without actually talking about the game. I was completely Don Money in this thread and that's all there is to it. *holds up #1 foam finger*

Well you know I wish I could have pulled my weight tonight. As much as I wanted to pursue 'alternate' entertainment tonight, I ended up supplementing my 'alternate entertainment' with my 'regular' entertainment for about 4 and a half hours. Good times. Maybe I'll ignore tomorrow?

Any of you who didn't cave in and watch the game missed one of the greatest games played ever at Miller Park.

It was just an amazing night of baseball. Mets fans at the game were in awe of the atmosphere and said it felt like Yankee Stadium in October.

You literally couldn't even hear yourself think during Hall's 9th inning AB, the place was shaking.

What a great great game.

I still like the extra innings win over the Cubs, simply because it was the Cubs. But if that's 1A, I would make last night's game 1B. Awesome. I was running around my apartment out here in NYC at quarter to one in the morning, yelping for joy. I can only hope some of my neighbors are Mets fans...

I've been contemplating how ironic it would be to have the best game of a year on the day there's not an in-game thread.

If that's what it takes to jump start the home team, then perhaps Tuesday night shall not have been in vain.

I like this thread.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived