Brewer Fanatic

7-31-07 Alternate Entertainment

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just noticed that the Simpsons Movie is only 88 minutes long! What a rip off. I know Simpsons moves pretty fast, story-wise, but I'd have thought they'd milk it a bit longer than just 88 minutes!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I had a burger & malt from Murf's, and am going to take our shepherd-husky mix for a swim in the Fox river. Hopefully once the sun sets it won't be so brutally hot.

If you're talking Waukesha, look out for the weeds.

I'm on my fifth load of laundry today. Beat that for fun!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I am drinking, almost a 6 pack of GDL

I'm having a few as well. I'm on vacation and it's my birthday tomorrow. Celebrating with the house to myself, the A/C on and some cold beers.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm watching it rain, wishing I could watch the Brewers besides on gametracker. This is one of those 2 storms per year when my satellite gets knocked out. I guess that happens in a classic Arizona monsoon.

I just watched another craptacular episode of On the Lot with my wife and now I'm going back to work (I work at home) because my 9-month-old daughter doesn't let daddy work during the day. I'll probably be up until 1:00 or 2:00.

And I'm following the Brewers and Cubs online, of course.

Well an early happy birthday to you. The next one is for you!

Thanks, I may have another myself. I've got a golf outing tomorrow, may as well practice.

I was just playing with the kid outside in our mini pool and nw were back inside waiting for mom to get home from work.

I love doing that. We've got one of these and it's great because I can sprawl out from head to toe. My daughter thinks its so funny that I go in there and splash around with her.

We just got one of those slightly bigger pools. The ones where you inflate the ring then fill. About 40 inches deep I believe. The kids love it. I may too after the water heats up a bit. Went in Sunday after just filling it and it was freezing. The weather the last few days (and next few) should change that a bit.

I am watching my fourth Law and Order:SVU tonight, this time on NBC instead of USA. I am somehow addicted to this show and can't get enough of it, plus it helps that the ADAs are both equally hot (Alexandra Cabot and Casey Novak) and now Det. Dani Beck on NBC. :)

Archived